You're At The Top, Now what?
The Emerging CEO Roundtable is a unique membership program offering CEO’s and small business owners peer advisory boards and one on one executive coaching while developing lasting relationships with other business leaders within the community. The program uses structured monthly discussion groups comprised of a professional facilitator and non-competing business owners and CEO’s – to provide members access to an intimate pool of business experts. Participants in these informal advisory boards discuss opportunities, challenges, ideas and other issues relative to each individual’s unique businesses. The group’s half day monthly meetings are supplemented with monthly individual coaching sessions.
The purpose of The Emerging CEO Roundtable is to provide a safe place where business leaders can freely discuss issues and challenges and receive valuable feedback and coaching to support a positive and productive outcome. The Roundtable empowers you with insights and perspectives you can’t get on your own.
Who Should Participate?
This program was specifically designed for business leaders of emerging companies. These companies should have 3 or more employees, in business at least 3 years and $250,000 annual revenue or more. Leaders must possess the intent and ability to grow their companies in terms of employees, revenue and market share.
Benefits of CEO Roundtable
• Monthly half day CEO Roundtable Sessions
• One on one monthly executive business coaching sessions
• Access to members only online private e-learning and coaching platform for soft skills training, goal setting, KPI tracking and action planning
• Sounding board and accountability partners
• Subject matter experts will conduct presentations at monthly meetings
• Expanded business network
• Monthly Executive Spot Light
• Share and receive feedback on critical strategic issues facing your company
Emerging Leaders Should Expect
• A high energy peer to peer learning culture
• Increased profitability & company performance
• Enhance leadership ability & improved decision making
• Increased business knowledge and acumen
• Committed and dedicated business coaches and group facilitators
• New ideas, solutions, outcomes and strategies
• Improved work-life balance
• Resource library of books, articles, case studies and other instructional materials.
According to statistics reported by Fast Company and Business.com, companies whose owners participate in mastermind groups like this enjoy revenues 19% - 43% higher than those that don’t!
"Members share their goals, challenges and set specific objectives. Members ask each other hard questions to help each one arrive at their own solutions instead of fitting the solution into the mold of an organization or outside consultant. Over time, this cycle of collaboration leads to problem-solving and goal achievement that creates more effective leaders who are better listeners." - Beth Miller, Leadership Development Advisor